Error connecting to the Community server

I am a new joiner to the Knime Community. After completing the windows installation succesfuly, I am trying to access to the Community from the Knime explorer. When I double click to connect to the server I get the following response in the KNIME console:

ERROR FindLicenseServersJob Cannot check for licenses on server 'https://community.knime.org: No message body reader has been found for class java.util.List, ContentType: text/html;charset=utf-8

I have confirmed that I can properly access to the community with user and password in the Knime Web.
Can someone please help with this topic?

Thank you

Hi there!

Welcome to KNIME Community Forum and sry for delay on this one. Have you managed to connect to Examples server?

Additionally there is KNIME Hub where you can inspect nodes and download workflows so check it out :wink:

Br,
Ivan

Hi!
I am not able to connect to the Community Server from the tool yet. BTW I will use the link you have sent me.
Many thanks

Hi there!

To which server are you trying to connect? Examples or? Can you share some print screen of a KNIME Explorer window and error?

Br,
Ivan

Hi there!
attached the error

Many thanks

Hi there!

That Server is relevant for community developers.

See this topic for more info: Community Server

If any questions feel free to ask.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Workflow Coach not working