Error Connetion to DataBase AS400!!

At this moment I have a problem with a connection to a DB AS400, my error says: "Error DB connector … Exception java.net.ConnectException: Error opening socket to server … connection reduced " Somebody can help me to solve this problem?

Hi @lauraorozco96,

can you post your driver Configuration and Database Connection Node Configuration? (just hide the server address - however your connection url without the real ip would also be helpful in case there is something wrong )
That could help to identify the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the KNIME forums. If you are receiving a “connection refused” error, then it is at least attempting to make a connection. I recommend that you re-check your DB node configuration as suggested above to ensure that it is set up correctly.

If you still require assistance, please post the details of the driver configuration and node configuration (with any necessary information redacted) so that we can troubleshoot further.

Thank you,
Nickolaus

We had problems also trying to connect. We were using the wrong driver. We succeeded with the following config and the driver jt400.jar:

Note that in the Database URL the address should be jdbc:as400:your servere address NO “//” there.

2 Likes