Error during the inclusion of executable in exported knime workflow.

Hi,
I have to include the exe in the export workflow folder.So that I created the drop folder inside the external executable.and set the flow variable corresponding to the exePath.
but I got the error as " Errors loading flow variables into node : The specified external executable ('file:/C:/Users/babesha.fm/knime-workspace/KNIME_project_extexe/External%20Tool%20(%231)/drop/dd.exe') doesn't exist."

Could you please help me why this error is coming

Did you include the data when exporting the workflow?

yes.I included the data by unchecking the exclude data from export.

I set the flow variable to external executable and path of the executable  only.After adding the flow variable,Whenever I executed the workflow I got the error as " Errors loading flow variables into node : The specified external executable ('file:/C:/Users/babesha.fm/knime-workspace/KNIME_project_extexe/External%20Tool%20(%231)/drop/dd.exe') doesn't exist." May I need to add anything else.Attaching the screenshot of the flow variable tab for your reference.Anticipating for your valuable comments..

Ah, I see. The node doesn't accept a URL to the executable but needs a file system path. However, the drop folder and the assignment in the flow variables tab will give you a URL and not a file system path. I'm afraid it doesn't work this way.

Thanks for your reply.Is there any way to set the  file system path instead of URL to the flow variable .Could you please help me to resove this issue.

Could you please confirm whether there is any other way to incude executable during the workflow export.

awaiting for your valuable responce.