Error in 050007_ Forum Analysis/050_Applications Example

Hi Gurus,

I am new in Knime. I am trying to learn how to extract data from a website and woking on the forum analysis example. While import the example workflow, I get the error below:

WARN      TipsAndNewsInjector                Could not modify intro page: Connection refused: connect
WARN      UpdateMessageInjector              Could not modify intro page: Connection refused: connect
WARN      Create Temp Dir                    Did not restore content; consider to re-execute!
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable               Errors during load: Status: DataLoadError: KNIME Forum Classify Posts 0 loaded with error during data load
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable                 Status: DataLoadError: KNIME Forum Classify Posts 0
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable                   Status: DataLoadError: Tree Ensemble Learner 0:370
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable                     Status: DataLoadError: Caught "OutOfMemoryError", Loading model internals failed: Java heap space

Could anybody help me with this issue? Thank you very much!

Best wishes.

You should increase the memory available for KNIME. (The -Xmx parameter in the knime.ini file or as a command line parameter.) In case of 32 bit version of KNIME (on Windows at least), you cannot allocate more than approximately 1.5G. If that is not sufficient, you will need to use a 64 bit KNIME on 64 bit OS.

Cheers, gabor

Hi Gabor,

Thank you very much.

I have one more qustions. When I loaded the workflow for this example. Under the 'Knime forum data', there is error in the 'variable swith' node as shown in the picture. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!

You just have to change the switch's flow variable to make the selected branch active. You can do so in many ways, like changing the input flow variable of the meta node; or alternatively just connect the table before the switch directly to the branc you want to examine.