ERROR LoadWorkflowRunnable Workflow could not be loaded. null

Hello,
I ran a workflow using a bat file and after running it I am not able to open the workflow anymore as I get the following error:
ERROR LoadWorkflowRunnable Workflow could not be loaded. null
How can I recover the workflow? Unfortunately I cannot share it.

Then I created another workflow and I did the same and I reproduced the error (now I have 2 workflow that cannot be opened)
How to avoid this?

Thanks
Regards

Hi,

Can you please post the content of the bat file here?

Cheers,
Roland

It’s probably also good to know how the knime.log looks like. Sometimes the errors in the console window are not too informative. There is probably more to find in the log file.

Thanks for the reply. Please find below the content of the bat file

“C:/Program Files/KNIME/knime.exe” -nosplash -noexit -consoleLog -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=“E:\iiiaa\knime-workspace\Test_\FillRateNameMatching_v2.14_Temporary”

Please find below the error message from bat console and find attached the log file.
Thanks in advance
Regards

CompilerOracle: exclude javax/swing/text/GlyphView.getBreakSpot
INFO main BatchExecutor ===== Executing workflow E:\iiiaaa\knime-workspace\AD\FillRateNameMatching\FillRateNameMatching_v2.14_Temporary =====
SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
WARN main Node No aggregation column defined
WARN main Node No aggregation column defined
!SESSION 2018-06-04 17:30:14.559 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_152
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=E:\iiiaaa\knime-workspace\AD\FillRateNameMatching\FillRateNameMatching_v2.14_Temporary
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -consoleLog -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=E:\iiiaaa\knime-workspace\AD\FillRateNameMatching\FillRateNameMatching_v2.14_Temporary

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-06-04 17:31:11.665
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.resetAndConfigureAffectedLoopContext(WorkflowManager.java:4719)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.resetAndConfigureAffectedLoopContext(WorkflowManager.java:4689)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.resetSuccessors(WorkflowManager.java:4866)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.resetSuccessors(WorkflowManager.java:4838)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.resetSuccessors(WorkflowManager.java:4838)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.resetSuccessors(WorkflowManager.java:4810)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.sweep(WorkflowManager.java:8335)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.postLoad(WorkflowManager.java:7989)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.loadContent(WorkflowManager.java:7746)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.postLoad(WorkflowManager.java:7871)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.loadContent(WorkflowManager.java:7746)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.postLoad(WorkflowManager.java:7871)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.load(WorkflowManager.java:7700)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.load(WorkflowManager.java:7621)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.load(WorkflowManager.java:7594)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.WorkflowManager.loadProject(WorkflowManager.java:7439)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.BatchExecutor.loadWorkflow(BatchExecutor.java:738)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.BatchExecutor.runOne(BatchExecutor.java:905)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.BatchExecutor.runAll(BatchExecutor.java:887)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.BatchExecutor.mainRun(BatchExecutor.java:669)
at org.knime.product.headless.KNIMEBatchApplication.runBatchExecutor(KNIMEBatchApplication.java:115)
at org.knime.product.headless.KNIMEBatchApplication.start(KNIMEBatchApplication.java:79)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)
Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.java2d.HeadlessGraphicsEnvironment cannot be cast to sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment
at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit$3.run(WToolkit.java:834)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.java2d.HeadlessGraphicsEnvironment cannot be cast to sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment
at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit$3.run(WToolkit.java:834)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
log.txt (546.2 KB)

And this is the error the I receive when I try to open the workflow corrupted