Error message 3D View

Hi,

I always get an error message when I try to access the 3D View of an image stack in the table cell viewer. The 3D view works for some time (although it is really slow) before the whole software crashes. I made a screenshot of the window that always pops up. Any idea what the problem might be?

Christian

Hi Christian,

thanks for reporting the bug. We forwarded the bug to the plugin maintainer (3D-Viewer Plugin) and hope to get a response soon.

Could you give us some more details about your running system?

Thanks in advance!!

Christian

I'm running KNIME 2.7.1 on a PC under Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1 (I had the same bug with older KNIME versions as well). Java Version 7 is installed.

Christian

Hi Christian

could you please copy the error message in here as text, or enlarge the window and take another screenshot, so one can see the complete error message?

That would help alot :) Also: What graphics card is running? 

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

it has been a while since I posted this error and I now realized that the 3D viewer works perfectly fine on the computer that I'm currently using. The error message doesn't appear anymore so I think it's fine.

Christian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.