Error on Execution on Server

Hello,

If I try to execute a workflow on the KNIME server I get the following error:
Execute workflow ‘’ has encountered a problem.
Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘’: No such NodeID:4

How can I resolve this?

Thank you,

Martin

Hello Martin,
welcome to the KNIME Forum! I am happy to investigate this issue. To me it seems like the workflow may be corrupted. I had this error before when I uploaded a workflow that had incomplete data via the REST API. In which state is the workflow stored on KNIME Server? Partially executed or reset? If the former is the case, could you download the workflow, reset it, execute the parts you need again and then reupload it to the server? If that does not help, please let me know.
Kind regards
Alexander

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your reply. The workflow was reset before deploying to the server. I don’t know what was wrong, but I have solved the issue for now by executing the workflow locally. I let you know if it happens again.

Kind regards,
Martin

Hi Alexander,

I am a colleague of Martin and encounter the same issue:
Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/modellen_en_prioritering/modelscore/productie/automatisch/CARVZ_x_x_score_12_T4.2’: No such node ID: 0
I did reset the workflow before deploying it on the server and yesterday I got the same error message for a couple of times, but after some tries it did start and the flow was executed almost completely.
But what is different as well is that I am not able to open the job (in this case I want to know where it ended), while with other flows I am able to open the jobs.

I am not really able to figure out what has changed and why we are not able to execute these flows on the server (as we are able to execute them locally).

Is there any information that could be of help?
Cheers
Anna

1 Like

Hi Anna,
would you mind sharing the workflow with me? I could send you a private message so you can respond to that and don’t have to share the workflow publicly. Could you also tell me your KNIME AP version, your server version, and the version of the KNIME executor on the server?
Kind regards
Alexander

Hi Alexander,
We realized that we are still able to execute flows on the server that are somewhat older (previous versions of our template) and we can open these jobs as well.
Looks like we changed something to our template that causes this issue.
We will first check if we can figure out the change made ourselves. If not we will let you know and share a workflow with you.
Cheers
Anna

Hi Anna,
One avenue of research I suggest is looking at the version of KNIME you created the workflow with and the version of the KNIME executor on the server. If your version is newer, the workflow may contain nodes that cannot be loaded by the executor.
Kind regards
Alexander