ERROR Webpage Retriever 4:33 Execute failed: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in query at index 325:

Hi,

I am trying to use the Webpage Retriever Node with the below URL.

https://buscador.asisa.es/buscador?address=Pozuelo%20de%20Alarc%C3%B3n,%20Espa%C3%B1a&latitude=40.4475272&longitude=-3.8074152&networkId=1&networkName=Salud&ordenation=Relevance&ordenationName=Relevancia&pageNumber=1&provinceId=28&totalResults=5000&speciality=ALERGOLOG%C3%8DA&specialityName=ALERGOLOG%C3%8DA&specialityType=1

I receive ERROR Webpage Retriever 4:33 Execute failed: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in query at index 325:

What is the issue? The character at index 325 is =.

Thanks!

Hi @Katharine77 ,

it works for me, weird. What KNIME version are you using? And did you change any other setting (besides the URL) in the node?

Best,
Simon

2 Likes

Many thanks for coming back so quickly.

I have re-tried from home (outside of office) and the node now returns results without the error!

My goal is to retrieve a list of medical professionals but unfortunately this didn´t happen. Any clue as to why? (understand this question may be out of scope for Knime support!)

Many thanks again,
Kath

The node only outputs the html content of the website. It is not able to execute or interpret any Javascript. This might be the issue here as the website seems to do some search after loaded, which is not done when executing the node.

Best,
Simon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.