Error when executing Python View after R scripting installation [Closed]

Hi All,

I am getting following errors while executing PythonView:
ERROR Python View 0:393 Execute failed: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method “org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractDocument.createEvent(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/w3c/dom/events/Event;” the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/loader/EquinoxClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/batik/dom/svg/SVGOMDocument, and the class loader (instance of ) for interface org/w3c/dom/events/DocumentEvent have different Class objects for the type org/w3c/dom/events/Event used in the signature

The node does not contain any code except for the default PythonView code:

from io import BytesIO
data = input_table._get_numeric_data()
data.index = range(0, len(data))
buffer = BytesIO()
data.plot().get_figure().savefig(buffer, format=‘svg’)
output_image = buffer.getvalue()

The node was working fine until I installed KNIME R Scripting Extension. I tried to fix the issue by restarting KNIME and rebooting my system, but that didn’t help.

Any help would be really great.

After I revert back to an earlier KNIME configuration (KNIME Analytical Platform Installation Details -> Installation History Tab) that does not contain R Scripting Extension Installation, Python Node is working fine. So it is almost sure that the R Scripting Extension Installation caused the problem. But still not sure what is the exact reason.

Hi @nithinth -

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue suing KNIME 3.7.1 on Windows, but was unsuccessful. I have both the KNIME Python Integration and KNIME R Scripting Extensions installed on this laptop.

What version of KNIME are you using, and on which OS?

Thank you for the update. I didn’t get time to reproduce this bug. I will attach more information and update the results after I try this one more time.

KNIME version: KNIME 3.7.1
OS Version: Windows 10 x64

I couldn’t reproduce the error again. So closing the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.