are you sure that the datasource on the server has the same columns and datatypes as the table that you are trying to send to the server? I experienced that the Tableau Server give a misleading reply if this is not the case.
did you check if it is the described problem? I would like to understand the issue to potentially improve our Tableau Integration.
Yes i can cheked all coloumn and data type also same…
I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you provide more information that could help me reproducing it?
- Which version of KNIME Analytics Platform are you using?
- Which version of the Tableau Server are you using?
- Did you manage to append to another datasource (Maybe with an easy short workflow for testing: “Data Generator” -> “Send to Tableau Server (Hyper)”)
- What are the column types?
- Did you set any special permissions for the project or datasource? (Does the user have the “View” and “Save” permission on the datasource?)
on server, i use 3.7 AP
knime server 4.0
tableau server 2018.1.2 64bit linux
I didn’t try with another data source
datatype is mix srting date number
I guess permission does not issue cause I am able to run it with admin
it fails on 60-70%
I did successfully append a datasource with strings, date and time values and numbers. Can you try it with another datasource in a toy example? Knowing if this would work will help us finding out where the problem lies and how to reproduce and fix it.