Error with "knime:" path and File Reader on an scheduled job (previously working)

Hello,

We created a workflow that has been running perfectly as a job on our KNIME server during weeks. It reads a table in the same server folder, and then look for new data on an Oracle database, and if it exists, the job makes some transformations on that new data, concatenates it with the old one, and save again with a new name which includes the date of the update (and delete the old table file). Thats all.

I know that some nodes when running on KNIME Server have serious problems with knime: paths, but this is the first time something suddenly stops to work without changing the job or doing something on the server machine or KNIME installation (the last release hasn’t been installed yet).

Since 2020-08-01, this is the result of running the scheduled job:

Any idea?

Hello @jricgar,

Looks like the table that you are trying to read does not exist in the folder you are referring to. Could it be a reason? Can you please confirm that? Could you please check also the name of the file that the Table Reader node is supposed to read?
Could you please post the error reported in the log file?

Thank you!
Cheers,
Vincenzo

Good morning Vincenzo, how are you?

But the table exists since 2020-07-29, as List File’s results show, and this wf/job has been working perfectly since that day until 2020-08-02 (accessing this file).

When this workflow fails, KNIME Server always sends me an email. This is what I have received today:

The following messages were collected:

WARNING Row Splitter 110:1210:1203: Column range filter: Input table doesn’t contain specified column name
WARNING Component Input 110:1196:0:165: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
WARNING Credentials Configuration 110:1196:0:435: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
WARNING String Configuration 110:1196:0:437: Component does not have input data, execute upstream nodes first
WARNING Table Reader 110:917: Read timed out

Regards.