Error with python integration extension on Mac system

Hello, I am new to KNIME most of the time I use Python for Data Science. I get this error when trying to install python integration extension. Can some body help me with the error.
ERROR:An error occurred while configuring the installed items
session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Configure, operand=null → [R]org.knime.product.macosx.configure 4.5.2.1647515846574, action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.natives.actions.CopyAction).
I/O Error while copying /Applications/KNIME 4.5.2.app/Contents/Eclipse/Info.plist - see details.
Source: /Applications/KNIME 4.5.2.app/Contents/Eclipse/Info.plistdoes not exists

@kvssetty welcome to the KNIME forum

You might want to start with the official guide:

https://docs.knime.com/latest/python_installation_guide/index.html#_introduction

Tow entries give you and idea how the current Python integration works and how to set up a an environment (this is for Deep Learning but will be similar for other Python cases also).

This example with additional links should give you an initial package how this should work. Including:

• connecting KNIME and Miniconda (or Anaconda)
  • creating a python environment thru YAML files
  • and/or: using the Conda Environment Propagation to let KNIME help you set up an environment

Then I have collected some maybe useful links and examples where you might find useful information if you are familiar with Python.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.