Example Workflow Data Mining fails

Running the example workflow "Webportal Data Mining - KNIME 20151204" with default settings returns an error for me:

ERRORS
PMMLWriter 22:72 Unable to clone input data at port 1 (No name available): org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/values/XmlAnyTypeImpl
PMMLPredictor2 22:78 Unable to clone input data at port 1 (No name available): org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/values/XmlAnyTypeImpl

WARNINGS	
FileDownload 22:75 Variable "path" does not denote an existing file: /home/tomcat/programs/knime_server/jobs/job_Webportal Data Mining - KNIME 20151204_for_admin_911

If I copy the partially executed workflow, I can see that it stopped after the Subnode that configures the input columns. When I execute the partial workflow on the server using a local GUI of its RMI, it seems to finish correctly (all nodes green), only the report is hardly filled with data.

Moreover, I am getting another error. The last time it occurred when I tried to discard the failed execution:

RMI communitcation error: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/knime/enterprise/slave/RMIWorkflowExecutor$17

Hi Lorenz,

Please try the attached workflow instead.

Best,

Jon

030202_webportal_data_mining.zip

That one is working fine, thanks.