Execute Workflow in Batch Mode Win 10

Hi guys,
I need help with workflow batch mode. At the end of execution, this error window appears (as in the image below). What’s giving error?

Move aside the dialog, this only shows the launch arguments. Instead, look what’s shown in the black console on top. (“cannot access the file because …” :drum: )

1 Like

I want to see too!! I want to see! I want to see! :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

1 Like

Guess
“another process has blocked parts of the file.”
but better you shed some light
br

Problem solved, thanks!

Is there any code that I can increment in batch to notify me when the flow finishes executing? Currently the code looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe" -nosave -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir="C:\Users\Documents\KNIME\KNIME_project"

Hi @YuriM , you can send an email notification. You have 2 options to do this, either within the workflow, or in the batch file.

Pros and cons:
Within the workflow you can use the Send Email node, and you don’t need any additional email client that supports command line. However, you will most probably add this at the end of your workflow, and if your workflow fails before reaching the end, you will never get that email.

In the batch file, you will get the email even if your workflow fails (well, that is if you do not add conditions to check for failure), however, you will need an email client that supports command line, though you could do this via the Windows Powershell without additional email client. I used blat as a tool to send email via command line in Windows. It’s very light and simple to use.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.