Expired Nodes

I have been trying to figure out how to get a complete data spreadsheet with my workflow. I’ve attached a screen grab of the two pop-ups I get when starting the process. Due to the expired nodes, I was suggested to install a series of extensions to fix this, but nothing has changed. I have also tried to “migrate workflow”, but it would never let me proceed and the “temporary copy” issue never changed anything either. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Hi @erinarnett -

I’m not sure what you mean when you say “how to get a complete data spreadsheet with my workflow”. Could you expand on that a bit?

The yellow banner is an indicator that you’ve downloaded a workflow from the KNIME Server (or KNIME Hub) to your local Analytics Platform, but you’ve not yet saved it to your local workspace. Clicking on the “Save as…” button will make it go away.

The purple banner is just an indicator that you’ve downloaded a relatively old workflow, and newer nodes exist. Having said that, you don’t have to migrate the old nodes over, especially if the old workflow still works (and it should). To be more helpful here, I would need to know which extensions and nodes were affected.

What version of KNIME are you using, by the way?

1 Like