External JAR file in Node Plug-in

I have created a custom node that includes a jar file that has code I'm importing into the node. The node compiles fine and I am able to export it as a plugin. However, when I drag the node onto the project from the Node Repository, I get the following error:

The selected node could not be created due to the following reason:

com/xxx/yyy/ClassName

In the code for my node I import com.xxx.yyy.ClassName and I believe I have the jar file that includes this class in the runtime classpath for the node (inside the bin directory). I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Make sure the external Jar file is indeed present in the exported plug-in

- Make sure that the plug-ins classpath (in the Runtime tab and/or in MANIFEST.MF) indeed contains the Jar file (in addition to the classes of the plug-in itself)

The Runtime tab doesn't allow me to add jar files, so I had to manually add the files to the MANIFEST.MF file. When I did this, I no longer got any error dealing with finding files. However, when I try to execute the node, it seems to be in an infinite loop. I'm trying to use it as a Visualization node and just display the GUI generated by the code. I'm assuming that I don't have it setup completely right for the node to do this.

Anyway, thanks for your help on the first problem. I'll continue to work through the execution issue.