Failure of image output port

Hi,

while trying to output an image in the corresponding output port I get an error. This happens consistently for all JavaScript visualisation nodes in AP on basic tasks in context of the KNIME AP tutorial with fresh KNIME installation.

The error message in the console is
ERROR Scatter Plot (JavaScript) 0:35 Execute failed: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractDocument.createEvent(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/w3c/dom/events/Event;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/loader/EquinoxClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/batik/dom/svg/SVGOMDocument, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for interface org/w3c/dom/events/DocumentEvent have different Class objects for the type org/w3c/dom/events/Event used in the signature
The relevant part from the log is attached at the end.

I’m using Windows 10 Pro, knime AP 3.7, Firefox, no Chrome (I mention it, because the dump mentions “Chrome”, but maybe unrelated to e browser)

Thanks in advance for any help,
Misha

image_failure.log (7.4 KB)

You could try to use a different browser as engine for the Java Script views. Here you can see my options for Mac, you might want to try browsers you have on your machine.

2 Likes

Hi,

thanks a lot for prompt reply.

For some unclear reason after being shut down and restarted, image output works fine even without changing the choice of browser.

KNIME was restarted upon extension installation from the pop-up window, but that alone did not seem to fix the reported issue.

Best,
Misha

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.