Feature Calculator problems

I tried to use this node without any success. Here is a video of my experiences. What do I do wrong?

Lasse

Hi @lassease,

in order to compute any features, you’ll have to select at least one feature set in the Select Feature Set sub-panel, so that it appears in the Selected Feature Sets panel (where can then select which of the single features that are part of each feature set you want to measure).

Hope that helps.
Jan

I tried that with following results:
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Geometric Features 2D can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Center of Gravity can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Image Moments can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Image Moments can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Zernike Features can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Zernike Features can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Tamura Features can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Tamura Features can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Statistic Features can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Selected feature set Statistic Features can’t handle the provided input. The feature set will be ignored!
WARN Feature Calculator (BETA) 0:22 Not all features can be calculated on the given inputs. Missing cells are inserted!

Br,
Lasse

Hey @lassease,

I can’t think of a good reason why this message would show up. How exactly did you do the segmentation of the input images?

Plus, can you share the workflow with a couple of example images so that we can take a look at it? That would be great! Thank you.

Best,
Stefan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.