File Encryption

Hello, I have a secured files by DRM Fasoo and I am looking for some way how to open it via some Node. I tried to use External Tool, but data are still not readable.

Capture

Is the External Tool the right one for open the files and if yes how to setup the node?

Thank you

Hello @Petr_Pidrman,

and welcome to KNIME Community!

I have checked DRM Fasoo but still wondering what does user need to do to open file? Input user name and password or permission is somehow automatically detected and file is opened?

Br,
Ivan

Hello Ivan, I usually login into the DRM Client and then I can open any locked file, but only at Windows. Now I am looking for some way how to call the file via the DRM Client at KNIME, but without success.

Hello @Petr_Pidrman,

did you have any success? Possibly Python might have option to open such files together with authentication/log in option. If so you might want to use Python Integration within KNIME for it. Other option might be to use External Tool (Labs) node but authentication/log in would have to be done prior to calling this node.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.