Filter Criteria explanation in Row filter

Hi everyone,

I gathered data from Google Search Console and Screaming Frog, currently adding it to KNIME Analytics Platform. This is my first project, and I slightly struggle to understand the Filter Criteria options, especially in Matching Criteria.

I followed the same pattern, as it was instructed in one marketing exhibition, but only the whole roadmap of the project could be seen there, not the Filter Criteria explanation. Therefore I still could not extract the final data I need.

I would be glad if you could help me. Wish you a nice day!

Kind regards,
Fidan

Hi, can you provide data, a workflow and possibly a link to what you are referring to? Also if you’re trying to filter nominal values (non-numbers), then perhaps the Nominal Row Filter will be more intuitive.

Hi Victor,

thank you very much for your reply. This workflow was shown at the marketing exhibition, the Link on page 8 unfortunately does not open and only 1 Row Filter (Impressions) with Matching Criteria was clearly displayed.

Currently I am trying to build the same workflow, I could not add Metanode and the Excel Writers cannot be properly extracted.

I attached the presentation from the exhibition and my current workflow.

Kind regards,
Fidan

My Workflow.pptx (2.0 MB)

Oh I see, this was an event in the German language.

So metanodes are created by right clicking on a collection of nodes that you want to be grouped together (usually for aesthetics).

The row filter node is explained in this youtube video.

If you have more specific questions, please feel free to post a workflow (.knar file) and please attach a workflow specifying which node is not working the way you would like it to.

If you know the person who taught the event, I can try to get in contact with them as well. Please let me know if you need more help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.