Generic JavaScript View Row Limits

Hello,

i´m currently starting to use knime as a fast way to process my data and visualise it.
Here I use the Generic JavaScript View to generate a heatmap in google maps and it works just great.
The only problem I got, is that there ist a warning “WARN Generic JavaScript View 2:45 Only the first 2500 rows are displayed”.
Currently i try to process up to 15000 rows in the view and can’t find a way to get past this limitation our to raise the limit.
Is there a way to configure the maximum processed rows or can I edit the note on a source code basis to raise the limit?

Kind regards

Paul

1 Like

Hi there @goodvirus,

welcome to KNIME Community Forum!

In all visualization nodes (at least if I remember well) default for displaying is 2.500 rows. You can change this number in node configuration window:

GenJSViewRowLimit

Hope KNIME will continue to be a tool for you and your data :wink:

Br,
Ivan

Hello Ivan,

sometimes the answer is so easy… And I was searching for the source code and was ready to make up my own note version…
Thank you so much for pointing this out.

I will definitly will continue to use KNIME, because it is an really easy way to explore your data and do some protoyping for machine learning.

Thank again

Paul

2 Likes

Hi Paul,

you are welcome.

:smiley: In general this is not a bad approach.

If any questions feel free to ask.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.