having issues while connecting to the Example workflow server or downloading it as a *.zip file.

hi,

I am trying to connect to the example workflow server through KNIME 2.8 and facing the following problem: Connect timed out.  I am also trying to download the zip-file of server (app. 508Mb) but it downloads only 33.5Mb and then stops. I tried to turn off the firewall, but nothing happened. My os is windows 7.

Thanks!

Armen 

It seem that the firefall prevents from connecting to the KNIME EXAMPLE Server which uses some application server specific ports. However, you should be able to download and import that

into your KNIME Explorer. Can you please try again?

I tried to turn off the firewall and connect to the server, but there is still connection error. Also, I downloaded the zip-file, but it can't be extracted: error telling that the file is damaged. 

Mmm, I have problems to reproduce it. It works from my end. Do you have another machine to try this out?

Solved! I downloaded it using another machine and it works now. I've imported the file as a *.zip file. Thanks!

Solved! I downloaded it using another machine and it works now. I've imported the file as a *.zip file. Thanks!