Help: Failed to deploy node extension

Hi,

I downloaded and used SDK to develop a new node.  It seems to work fine when testing as a eclipse application started by SDK.   Then I exported it as deployable plug-ins and fragements.

However, when I started KNIME, the node extension cannot be loaded.  With the following error, 

ERROR RepositoryManager               Node com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory

Checked knime.log, I saw the following error, but I checked my jar file, the class was included in the jar.   Any hints?

The system was Linux ubuntu 16.04, 64 bit.

Thank you,

Feng

2017-03-18 11:06:46,343 : ERROR : Worker-2 : RepositoryManager :  :  : Node com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory
2017-03-18 11:06:46,344 : DEBUG : Worker-2 : RepositoryManager :  :  : Node com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory' from plugin 'com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen' could not be created: Can't load factory class for node: com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't load factory class for node: com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory
        at org.knime.workbench.repository.RepositoryFactory.createNode(RepositoryFactory.java:119)
        at org.knime.workbench.repository.RepositoryManager.readNodes(RepositoryManager.java:348)
        at org.knime.workbench.repository.RepositoryManager.readRepository(RepositoryManager.java:165)
        at org.knime.workbench.repository.RepositoryManager.getRoot(RepositoryManager.java:592)
        at org.knime.workbench.repository.RepositoryManager.getRoot(RepositoryManager.java:605)
        at org.knime.workbench.workflowcoach.ui.WorkflowCoachView$3.run(WorkflowCoachView.java:238)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen was unable to load class com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory.
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.throwException(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:194)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:176)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegistry.createExecutableExtension(ExtensionRegistry.java:905)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:243)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:55)
        at org.knime.workbench.repository.RepositoryFactory.createNode(RepositoryFactory.java:116)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen.LoadTableNodeFactory cannot be found by com.vitessedata.phi.deepgreen_1.0.0
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:461)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.loadClass(EquinoxBundle.java:564)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:174)
        ... 10 more

Check the runtime classpath of your plug-in (defined in MANIFEST.MF). It must include the output Jar/directory that is defined in the Build tab.