Help to show the ID numbers of multiple documents with the same job ID number in different columns.

Hi; Help to show the ID numbers of multiple documents with the same job ID number in different columns.

An example workflow is helpful.

Hi @umutcankurt

I’m not following this too well, but it sounds like you want to do some sort of Grouping or Pivoting.

If you group on the lenderId so that each job is is a row, and have each documentid as a column, what would be contents of the column? It would worthwhile sending a clearer example of what you want your data output to be.

Regards,
Wali

3 Likes

Hi; yes, I want to arrange the document numbers of the id number in a single line in different columns. But I don’t know how many different document numbers belong to which ID number. There is no standard number of documents.

Ah this makes more sense. Easy enough! Heres an example.

3 Likes

The solution is great but I think I have another problem. :frowning:

I have another idea. If I can evaluate the other two columns separately, arrange them and then combine them correctly, we have found the solution with your help.

Many thanks this is a great and useful example solution for me to use in different case scenarios.
:wink: :100:

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Best of luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.