Hiliting during automatic workflow execution

Hi again,

I have a workflow that contains at some point an Interactive Segmentation Viewer together with a Hilite Filter and a Reference Row Filter to manually select some segments that I want to exclude from my labeling. I normally loop the entire workflow over a number of input images. If the loop is executed the Hilite node is of course executed during each loop step without that anything was hilited (I attached a small screenshot).
Is there a way to automatically stop or delay the execution of the Hilite node until I've finished the selection of segments in the Interactive Segementation Viewer during each loop iteration? I've tried to play around with the breakpoint node but I couldn't come up with something that works.

Best Christian

P.S. I've noticed that you integrated the ImageJ 3D viewer in the Table Cell Viewer node. That is really great! However it would be even more awesome if this would also work for RGB images. Very often I need to see a 3D view of a multicolored label and for that I convert the label to RGB image. If you use a Table Cell Viewer after that you can only see the new 3D view for the selected color channel. An option to merge the three color channels would be great to actually see the image in color. I have to admit though that I don't know if this would be an easy thing to do.

Hi Christian,

about the hiliting: This is not so easy I guess, but I will discuss it tomorrow with the rest of the team. Maybe it will be possible with the new KNIME 2.10. But I have to double-check if your use-case is covered.

About the IJ3D Viewer: I forwarded your request to Gabriel who did most on the work on the IJ3D Viewer integration. Anyway, I think this sounds pretty doable.

Cheers,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your effort!

Cheers,

Christian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.