How delete user account from consumers?

Hi All,

I have a problem with users and consumers on KNIME WebPortal. I created two accounts for users and few account for consumers. But when I check administration > license > show consumers I also see here those accounts which were created as users. What should I do to delete those users from consumers?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @pkng ,

Do you happen to have KNIME Server Small? If so, all users for KNIME Server Small will also take up a consumer license as well.

Thanks,
Zack

Hi,

I have KNIME Server Medium. But why sometimes an account is logged as user and sometimes as consumer? For example last login as consumer is sometimes different than last login as a user. Moreover we have two users, which logins do not occur as consumers.

Hi @pkng ,

It may be the some users login to the webportal from KNIME AP, AND the Webportal (or REST API), so they are taking up a user license as well as a consumer license. Please see our documentation on which roles take up which licenses:

https://docs.knime.com/2021-12/webportal_admin_guide/index.html#access-user-consumer

If you still have questions, feel free to reply back with them, and i’ll try to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Zack

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.