how do I use a loop to adjust my KPIs

I would like to implement the following in my data set:

every month i get a new file with the following columns

Fiscal Year - Month - DATE_KNIME - Commodity - BU specific - Reporting Unit Name - KPI - KPI_2 - KPI_3 - Values ​​- RowIDs - BU

Now three conditions should be met every time I get data for another month

1.) KPI “CNI_Plan”:
for each new month, the lines from the previous month (Fiscal Year - Month - DATE_KNIME - Commodity - BU specific - Reporting Unit Name - KPI - KPI_2 - KPI_3 - Values ​​- RowIDs - BU) should be copied 1:1

2.) KPI “CNI_FC”:
for each new month, the lines from the previous month (Fiscal Year - Month - DATE_KNIME - Commodity - BU specific - Reporting Unit Name - KPI_2 - Values ​​- RowIDs - BU) should be copied 1:1

AND the KPI should have a new name KPI → “CNI_PM” and KPI3 → “PM”

3.) KPI “CNI_YTD”:
for each new month, the lines from all the previous months (Fiscal Year - Month - DATE_KNIME - Commodity - BU specific - Reporting Unit Name - KPI - KPI_2 - KPI_3 - Values ​​- RowIDs - BU) should be copied 1:1

AND for KPI3 write the Month from which Month the data was copied.

I would be very happy if someone has a solution to this and please ask if something is unclear.

Question for Loop.xlsx (514.5 KB)

maybe split the flow and instead of copying you could use the same excel sheet with append as the write option for first split (col1 and 2) and use overwrite for 3rd col
br

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.