How to add value in the column based on the first value

Hi Everyone,

How can add the value to the column just like the following pictures?

Thanks a lot!

The missing value node would take care of this. If you just want to recreate the 2nd table, you could create a workflow that involves splitting off the last 3 columns, adding missing values using the Previous Value option, then appending the columns to make a single table.

Having said that, it may be easier to deal with the missing values before the table gets to this point, as I suspect that your use case is more complicated than you’ve shown here. Can you give any more details about what you’re trying to accomplish?

2 Likes

Thank you very much. The attached picture is just a simple demonstration of my task :joy: But the way you suggested is work for me and I do appreciate it!

But may I ask one more question?

As I have used the missing value node (use previous value), it helped me to fill all rows.

Is it possible to do like as following?

Thanks a lot!!!

Like I said in my last post, if you just want to recreate the 2nd table, you could create a workflow that involves splitting off the last 3 columns, adding missing values using the Previous Value option, then appending the columns to make a single table.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.