How to apply additional formatting in the description of an own made component?

Hi all,

How can one apply additional formatting in the description of an own made component? I tried some default Markdown codes and basic HTML-codes, but they showed all up as plain text in the description.

I sort of discovered the description in configuration nodes is being used as part of Dialog Options (which is nice; saves double work).

In some of the standard nodes one can see things like hyperlinks, or a part “More Information” as shown in the Row-Filter node.

afbeelding

Is it possible to add things like this in my own components too?

It would be very nice if there is documentation available on what can be added (and how) in the description.

Kind regards,
Jan

Hi there @JanDuo,

to my knowledge don’t think that additional formatting is possible in own made Component.

Documentation is under construction :wink:

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hi @ipazin

A pity it’s not possible. A first glance to the description of an own component shows much resemblance to the description of the default Knime nodes, so I hoped on some additional trickery to get this done.
Well I don’t have to look further now…

Hi @JanDuo,

if it is not possible now maybe it will be possible in future! Have created feature request for it (internal reference: AP-14399).

Br,
Ivan

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.