can somebody explain why I dont get any "HttpResult Output" when I use the following workflow example provided by KNIME: https://tech.knime.org/named-entity-recognizer-and-tag-cloud-example#comment-form ?
I think the solution is quite easy but I did not find it yet :-(
Thanks for the help!
what does the output table from the second node (HttpRetriever) contain? Does the second column (Result) contain a value or a question mark? Do you get any log output showing a warning/error, when you execute the HttpRetriever node?
Philipp (developer of the Palladian nodes).
the table looks like this:
Row 1 I http://feeds.nytimes.com/nyt/rss/World I ?
I don't get any warning error, the "traffic light" is even green. But with no result the next node (FeedParser) can't go further.
Do you have any suggestions?
I just double-checked, the workflow runs fine for me (i.e. the given URL can be accessed without problems on my machine). Some ideas for localizing the issue:
- Can you access the feed URL in your web browser?
- Can you try accessing a different feed URL via the workflow? e.g. http://rss.cnn.com/rss/edition.rss
- Could you turn on DEBUG log level? (KNIME preferences -> KNIME -> KNIME GUI, please restart KNIME after that)
- On the top of the console output, there is an information concerning the Palladian version, please post it here.
- Then please re-run the HttpRetrieverNode and see whether there is any log output which might give a hint on the problem.
- Are there any specialties about your network config? (especially: are you behind a proxy server?)