How to install node "HttpRetriever" from linux shell

Hi, I'm new user of knime. I tried to use knime in batch mode with ssh shell to a remote ubuntu server.

the command is: knime -nosave -nosplash -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowFile=mywork.knwf

However,

1) a problem related to GTK display. What parameters should I add to the command?

2) lack of some nodes, so how to install those nodes from the shell command? I can't access the X-window.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused
Knime: Cannot open display:
Knime:
GTK+ Version Check
CompilerOracle: exclude javax/swing/text/GlyphView.getBreakSpot

WARN     main MISSING HttpRetriever      Node can't be executed - Node "HttpRetriever" not available from extension "Palladian for KNIME" (provided by "palladian.ws; Philipp Katz, Klemens Muthmann, David Urbansky."; plugin "ws.palladian.nodes" is not installed)
WARN     main MISSING HttpRetriever      Node can't be executed - Node "HttpRetriever" not available from extension "Palladian for KNIME" (provided by "palladian.ws; Philipp Katz, Klemens Muthmann, David Urbansky."; plugin "ws.palladian.nodes" is not installed)
WARN     KNIME-Worker-1 MISSING HttpRetriever    Node can't be executed - Node "HttpRetriever" not available from extension "Palladian for KNIME" (provided by "palladian.ws; Philipp Katz, Klemens Muthmann, David Urbansky."; plugin "ws.palladian.nodes" is not installed)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

you can find this in our Server Administration Guide. It is on page 17, or just search for "In order to install additional extensions")

Best regards, Iris