how to put an array in output of BufferedDataTable?

Hi everbody;

I have an array , i need to put it in bufferedReader to get the result in the output of the node, but i think that the node can only have a DataTableSpec as an input of the bufferedReader. so how can i do it ?

thanks a lot.

I don't really follow. 

What are you storing in your Array?

You can add a ListCell to the DataRow that you then add to your BufferedDataContainer which you use to get the output table.

If you primatives of POJO's that have a KNIME Cell type you can just output the Array as a ListCell/CollectionCell

Cheers

Sam

1 Like

Thanks Sam for your answer.

I tried to work with ListCell but it doesn't work. My array contains Strings and doubles. May be you can give me a piece of code that illustrates how to do it..

Thanks a lot

Sylia

Thanks Sam for your answer.

I tried to work with ListCell but it doesn't work. My array contains Strings and doubles. May be you can give me a piece of code that illustrates how to do it..

Thanks a lot

Sylia

@Override
	protected ColumnRearranger createColumnRearranger(DataTableSpec spec) throws InvalidSettingsException {

ColumnRearranger rearranger = new ColumnRearranger(spec);
		DataColumnSpec colSpec = new DataColumnSpecCreator("ListColumn", ListCell.getCollectionType(StringCellFactory.TYPE)).createSpec();

rearranger.append(new SingleCellFactory(true, colSpec) 
		{
			@Override
			public DataCell getCell(DataRow row) 
			{
				String[] stringArray = new String[]{"one", "two"};

List<DataCell> stringArrayCells = new ArrayList<DataCell>();

for(String str : stringArray)
					stringArrayCells.add(StringCellFactory.create(str));

ListCell outputCell = CollectionCellFactory.createListCell(stringArrayCells);

return outputCell;

}
		});

return rearranger;
	}

1 Like

thanks swebb.

Your code was helpfull, I need to have the rearranger only  in the output port and  not appended to the input table, i used this  ligne of code.

i used this ligne of code , nut it doesn't do what i want.

return new BufferedDataTable[] { exec.createColumnRearrangeTable(inData[IN_PORT], rearranger, exec) };

have you a suggestion so solve ythis problem?

thanks a lot

Sylia