How to put some data filters in a same table?

Hi everyone. I’m Santiago From Colombia. (Sorry for my english)

Currently i’m working in a apparently easy workflow but i’m a begginer. so, I need to do some row filters and then add those values, but the results stay in a single table. I need to unify the results of those filters in a same table in different columns. Is that possible? What node should i use for…

Thanks for the help.

HI @santiloalinde

and welcome to the KNIME forum. For me it is not straight forward what your challenge is. An example of your input data and desired output would be helpful. But if I have to make a guess, I say, take a look at this Pivot Node example, on the KNIME hub. Hope this helps.

gr Hans

2 Likes

Thaks Hans. I will try to read about the node that you share me.

1 Like

Hi there @santiloalinde,

welcome to KNIME Community!

As @HansS pointed out giving input and output data is usually best way to get help :wink: Don’t need real data, dummy will work just fine.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Ok guys. I understand.

Imagine that i get these tables, each one from one different row filter.

|Days to close tasks| Number of times|
0 l 7
1 l 4
2 | 8
3 | 4

|Days to close tasks| Number of times|
4 l 2
5 l 1
6 | 3
7 | 4

Then… I need to unify those tables in a unique table, creating columns to put as a result in my final flow. The thing is that i need to create a lot of row filters, operates them and then, put them in the final flow. What is the recomended Node?

1 Like

Hi there @santiloalinde,

that is looking better! I think you are looking for Concatenate node. If first column values are not unique you can use GroupBy node to perform needed aggregation on second column

Additionally, although I don’t know workflow (business) logic, I recommend trying out some loop and in it control filtering with flow variables. Loop End can then concatenate results from every iteration.

Hope this helps!

Br,
Ivan

Thanks Ivan.
I’ll try to work with those nodes, hoping to have a good result.

1 Like

Hi there @santiloalinde,
do you thought about the use of the Java Snippet Row Filter, where you can define combined criterias?

Br,
Hermann

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.