How to update the Gsheet saved on the Google shared drive?

Hi All, I was able to update the Gsheets saved on my personal google drive but could not figure out a way to update the Gsheets saved on the shared drive. The Google Sheets Updater node just won’t list out those Gsheets saved on the Google shared drive. Is there any walkaround to enable me to update the Gsheets in the shared drive? Any useful info will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hello @handsomely126,

Wanted to check to make sure that the user that you are logging in as has write access to these shared google sheet files? If you only have read permissions, they will not appear as an option.

Regards,
Ryan

Hi @rsrudd thanks for your reply. Yes I do have the write access to the mentioned Gsheet.

Hello @handsomely126,

On the google authentication node that you are using earlier in the workflow have you checked the options for read / write on both Google Sheets and Google Drive?

Regards,
Ryan

@rsrudd Yes I did check read/write on both Google sheets and Google Drive.

Could you clarify that this is in fact a Google drive that we are talking about and whose drive is this?

Regards,
Ryan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.