How to use MongoDB node?

Hi,

I am trying to connect a MongoDB Reader node to my Mongo database, but I am not sure what I have to write in Query box, is necessary to specify something in this part?, Exist some documentation explaining how this node work???,

Thaks you,

Katherine

The node description of this node explains, how it should be used. It has a reference to the Jongo documentation, the query language that is used by the node.

Thanks you!, I could resolve,

Katherine

Hi, I used Knime 2.11 Analytics and I have upgraded to KNIME 2.12.0 using Check for Updates from Eclipse.

I don't see Mongo DB nodes from Knime Labs, are they not available for desktop edition or have I to install 2.12.0 from scratch?

Thanks in advance,

Raffaele.

You have to install the additional extension via File -> Install KNIME Extension. The MongoDB nodes are in the Labs category.

Thank you, I've found it,

Raffaele.

I saw the previous reply regarding Jongo being the query language used by the MongoDB node, but can I use C# code in Knime some how to interact with a MongoDB?

Hi, do I need to install Jongo tu run MongoDB Reader?. when I try a query the answer is: ERROR MongoDB Reader 0:1 Execute failed: Cannot parse query: db.Almacen.find().as(Almacen.class);
Thank you very much!!!