HTMLParse- Nor Secure - Parse ?

Hi;

I want to scan the page that says not safe. It is an official state website but I cannot crawl the page due to this warning. How can I fix this problem or crawl the page.

link

Palladian

In the HTTP Retriever’s “Advanced” options you can enable “Accept all SSL certificates” to suppress most SSL-related errors:

Selenium

For Chrome you can add the argument --ignore-certificate-errors in the WebDriver Factory Capabilities as follows:

(add an Object called chromeOptions which contains an Array called args which contains a string --ignore-certificate-errors)

Example workflow for both: https://nodepit.com/workflow/com.nodepit.space%2Fqqilihq%2Fpublic%2Fforum%2Fhtmlparse-nor-secure-parse-21103.knwf

– Philipp

4 Likes

Hi Philipp; @qqilihq
Thank you :+1:

1 Like

[update] I thought it would be good to have this as pre-defined setting in the Selenium Nodes. So with the just-released version 4.2 you can select this directly from the “Snippets” and click the “Merge” button in the WebDriver Factory:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.