HttpRetriever is not collecting all XML Data

Hello all,

I tried to get the content from the following website: https://www.wikifolio.com/de/de/wikifolio/tradingchancen-deutsche-aktien

The data that is relevant for my analysis is below the Header "Trade". But if I try to receive the data with the HttpRetriever, this data does not show up. But if I use the inspection tool of chrome to download the data, it works perfectly fine. 

Do you have any idea how I get the "Trade" information with KNIME?

Attached there are both versions of XML files. "row0" is from KNIME (without the trading information, the other from Chrome, including the trading data... 

Here is an example of the XML data, that is not included in the XML file from KNIME:

<div class="isin">
                            DE0007235301
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </td>
            <td class="tradeOrderType text-bold">
                Quote Kauf
            </td>
            <td class="js-virtual-order-status-text virtual-order-overview-status">
                <div class="text-bold">Ausgef&#252;hrt</div>
                    <div class="smalldatetime">27.12.2016 14:16</div>
            </td>
            <td class="numeric">
            </td>
            <td class="numeric">

</td>
            <td class="numeric">
                            <span>0,28 %</span>
            </td>
            <td class="numeric">
                    <div>N/A</div>
            </td>
        </tr>

Thanks for your answeres!

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

bad news: This data is rendered dynamically and therefore only available when accessing the page via browser. The Palladian nodes will therefore not be able to grab the data. Good news: You can use the Selenium Nodes for that. Examples are available on the website.

Best,
Philipp

PS: The nodes are currently still free, but will become a commercial product by beginning of 2017. Limited trial phase will be available.