image classifications

Hi 

Is there an example workflow that I can train to for instance to look for cats in an  target image, with the output being a cat outlined in the target image?

Thanks 

Hi Waz,

unfortunately, we don't have an example for object segmentation of e.g. cats or cars etc, yet. Up until now we focused our integration to segment bio image data, i.e. images from microscopes. However, we are currently working on an integration of state-of-the-art deep learning functionality, which will definitively help you with your task. A first release of this functionality should be available in the next couple of months.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

Christian

Hi Christian,

How are you? Greetings from Goettingen!

I would also like to use KNIME for human face/skin detection, age estimation & image classification by using ANN/SVM etc.

Can I use Opencv or similar module with KNIME right now? Please integrate and release the deep learning functionality of KNIME soon.

Thanks.

Sharif

Hi Sharif,

doing good, thanks :-)

You can already checkout or new Deeplearning Integration using our nightly build (https://www.knime.com/nightly-build-downloads). Example workflows etc will follow with the December release.

Best,

Christian

Hi all,

You can find the newly introduced Keras deep learning integration here.

Marcel

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.