Impact of one process on another

Hello,

I have a question about impact of one process one anothher process… I need to calculate something like. There is a huge data which determeined as 'test1, test2 ,… test n) . So we should see the ‘process a’ 's paas rate ’ effect on before ‘process b pass rate’ occured. I mean , we should take some actions before process be .

Simülated example would be better, you can easily understan what i am trying to say. If you help me , i will so appreciated.

Have you tried the Crosstab (local) node which creates a cross table (also referred to as a contingency table or cross tab). It can be used to analyze the relation of two columns with categorical data and displays the frequency distribution of the categorical variables in a table.

Hi @deepblueish,

Correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I understand you have a pass rate calculation for process A. This pass rate is a variable used to calculate the pass rate for process B and you are trying to find the correct node to calculate a new column for your data table that states whether it’s a pass or fail for test 1, test 2,… test ‘n’ for process B. Is this correct?

Cheers,
Dashiell

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.