Inquiry about the monitoring Tab on the Knime Web Portal

Hello,
I was wondering if Knime consumer can access the monitoring Tab on the Knime Web Portal.
I read that the monitoring portal is available for all the users.

(1) Does all the users mean only license users?
(2) Please tell me How the Consumer can check the job history after running Workflow.
(3) Is there any configuration options that can access the monitoring Tab?

[KNIME WebPortal User Guide]
https://docs.knime.com/latest/webportal_user_guide/index.html#monitoring-portal-users-tab
KNIME WebPortal Administration Guide

Hello @sayu,

So in the webportal anyone that can login so either licensed user or consumer, will have access to the monitoring tab and their associated jobs or schedules that they have created. From configuration options, only admins will have a little more visibility into the monitoring tab such as all jobs that are running on the server, all schedules, and executor health.

Was there something specifically you were hoping to configure in the webportal?

Regards,
Ryan

Thanks for your response. I have one more question to ask.
I already checked admins can access monitoring tab such as all jobs, all schedules, and executor health.

When I I log in by using consumer account, I can’t access monitoring tab.
Is there any configuration options that can access the monitoring Tab?

Hi @sayu,

No, there is no configuration option, the Monitoring feature is a Admin-only one. But users and consumers should see the current jobs (if not discarded) on the bottom of each workflow page with executing and or executed jobs.

Best,
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.