Installing Sofware has encountered a problem

Hi all,

I have been unfortunate to run into the following ussue when download the Chemaxon/Infocom Marvin package Extensions Feature:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://update.knime.org/analytics-platform/3.2/knid=01-33025b6d1e3dd282/ext/3.2/3.2.0/plugins/jp.co.infocom.cheminfo.jchemlib_15.12.7.0.jar.
Read timed out

I have tried this several times and using wget I was able to download the required jar file, it has been interrupted several times along the way.

I am wondering if there is a way to work around this, as the download is extremely slow 30-50K/sec and after about half an hour wait it stops suddenly.

It is very frustrating. I have not come across a solution by extensive Google search or the user forums. There is no way to access the repository on a file by file basis. I am stuck.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Viktor

Hi Viktor,

Did you manage to find a solution. That sounds like a network problem. My first suggestion would be to try the download from a different network if that is possible.

Best,

Jon