Integrating KNIME to DB

Hi all

I am new in KNIME and I need some ideas 

I have an app for data analytics. Basicalley, in this app some data is analysed and a dashboard is already there. I want to use this data for prediction purpose. And I want to allow to users to ask for the prediction results at anytime. We will manage this via a user interface.

To achieve this, I think about integrating KNIME into the app so my idea is to

1. Integrate KNIME
  2. Modeling for prediction
  3. Via the user interface, allow the user can jit on a button to run the model and receive some prediction

My question is:

Is it possible to integrate knime ?

Or how to integrate our  DB->KNIME.  Perhaps there is a sql interface available in KNIME. But is another staging area in some server needed for storing the results (e.g. datasets) in right format? Where for example are all the internal KNIME data, models etc?

And server KNIME? Is there this kind of option available (Rapid Miner has that option). Because if yes, it potentially will give more freedom to also for model deployment. E.g for user to run what-if analysis? And if server would be possible, is own GUI for that possible?

Thank you 
SM

I already answered. See https://tech.knime.org/forum/knime-users/knime-db

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.