Interface Question / Suggestion

Dear All,

It occured to me that, as one's workflow collection gets larger and larger it becomes increasingly difficult to quickly find things.  One way of helping here could be to implement a quick search box in the Workflow Projects tab, as has been done for the Node Repository tab.

Is this do-able(?), and do others agree?  Also, with 2.5 around the corner, I wondered where the best place was to look to see bug tracker or feature request information - in case this has already been requested / included?

Kind regards

James

With KNIME v2.5 we have released a new view that allows searching for workflows within your workspace. This KNIME Explorer view, currently in beta version, can combine different mount points such as Local-, Team, and ServerSpace and will replace the current Workflow Projects' navigator in the future.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I tried-out the current implementation in 2.5 and it looks like it is well on the way!  Even the simple change (compared with 'Navigator') of having folders appear at the top of the list makes a big difference.  It will be good when the searching behaves as for the node repository (ie - filter automatically updates as one types / deletes, instead of needing to press return).

Kind regards

James