Is Windows Batch Execution Issue Resolved Yet?

I found a prior thread from 2013 reporting an issue with batch execution that I'm experiencing myself.  The thread acknowledged it was a known issue but no solution was available.  Hoping that after 3 years someone may have determined how to handle this.

I have a windows batch file running a workflow.  It runs just jine.  However after the workflow execution completes, control never returns back to the batch file for continued of the script.  I have to manually close the console window upon workflow execution completion for the batch file to continue.  I want to string a number of workflow executions together in a single batch job to run unattended and hoping someone has a way to do that.

Sample:

call "c:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe" -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir="D:\KnimeWorkflows\Prod\knime-workspace\ERPDW Dynamics\Load Dimension Table\AM DIMBOM"
echo "Completed"

call "c:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe" -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir="D:\KnimeWorkflows\Prod\knime-workspace\ERPDW Dynamics\Load Dimension Table\AM DIMCustomer"
echo "Completed"

Are you sure you need to use call? Based on the documentation it is only for batch files or subroutines, not for regular exe file.

Try without the -noexit option?

Steve

-nosplash -reset --launcher.suppressErrors

i m using only this 3 parameter for my batch program, and it works.