Issue in python setup on KNIME server

Hi KNIME Community,

I am using KNIME Server large 4.10.3 with Executor version 4.1.2. We are facing a issue in setting up python environment on KNIME server.

We follow the step mention in given link (https://docs.knime.com/2019-12/server_admin_guide/index.html#server-side-setup)

our KNIME executor config is :-

but running on this we are getting following error
Server logs:-

org.knime.python2.kernel.PythonIOException: Could not start Python kernel. Error during Python installation test: Python installation could not be determined./opt/knime/knime-4.1.2/plugins/org.knime.python2.envconfigs_4.1.1.v202003021315/envconfigs/linux/start_py.sh: line 13: /home/knime/anaconda3/etc/profile.d/conda.sh: No such file or directory
/opt/knime/knime-4.1.2/plugins/org.knime.python2.envconfigs_4.1.1.v202003021315/envconfigs/linux/start_py.sh: line 14: conda: command not found
/opt/knime/knime-4.1.2/plugins/org.knime.python2.envconfigs_4.1.1.v202003021315/envconfigs/linux/start_py.sh: line 15: python: command not found

also attaching screenshot python and conda installation on server

Can you please help us to set this up correctly ?

Thanks

Hello,

The configurations look ok, but it seems that the start_py.sh script is attempting to set up the python environment by invoking conda.sh and failing to find it. I’d recommend taking a look at start_py.sh and see what it is trying to call, and then making sure that it has the correct location/path to call conda.sh (and, of course, make sure that conda.sh exists and is executable as well.)

Regards,
Nickolaus

Thanks @NDekay for you reply .
Let me try as you suggested.
will update you accordingly.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.