Can you share the workflow and example data? From your description, it’s difficult to picture how this is supposed to work, and so troubleshooting is almost impossible.
- What’s the relationship between the rightmost 2 columns in the last screenshot?
- Why are you even using a loop?
- How is the loop constructed?
- Why not show more of the data? We don’t know what the original data looks like. And in your second screenshot we can’t see the RowIDs, we can’t see any loop iterations, we can’t even see the full column headers.
- Are you closing the loop? How?
- Have you explicitly inspected the results of the various iterations after the loop ends?
- Why are you showing us the output of a Column Filter node?
- What happens between this Column Filter node and (what I assume is) the Rule Engine node?
Assuming your workflow is arranged vaguely like this (which is a huge assumption):
it seems to me that everything is working the way it should (at least for the data in the screenshots).
On the first iteration, the rule in the first line of the Rule Engine node returns TRUE and you get “Out of SLA”. On the 2nd iteration, rule 1 returns FALSE, rule 2 returns FALSE, and you get the result from rule 3, which is to return “OK”.
But again, it’s hard to tell because you haven’t supplied enough information.