Java Snippet External Libraries - KNIME Server

Hello,

I'm currently using an external java libraries in my java snippet. It's working very good. But, when i'm sending my process to the KNIME Server, it tells me that the jar file can't be found on the server. That's right because it's not on it.

My question is : How to specify the right path to the jar file on the server workflow ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

I guess your best best is a shared folder on the network, or maybe on the server itself - always use the network path in your workflows and you should be good.

Cheers

E

An alternative might be to browse in the file browser of your operating system to the folder in the workspace for the java snippet in question (e.g. C:\Knime\Workspace\My Workflow\Java Snippet (#xx)\) and create a new folder in there called 'drop', and then copy your .jar file(s) into it.  After doing this, if you re-load the workflow in knime you will have anew flow variable in  the node for each file or folder in the drop folder you created.  Then the .jar file(s) will move with the workflow wherever you move it to, and the flow variable will always point to the right place

Elegant one!

E

Hello,

Thanks for your help !

Everythings working ! Thanks a lot !

Jerome