Javascript interactive view can not be opened.

Hello,

I'm trying to generate an interactive table using the 'Javascript Table View' node.

But the KNIME application stops responding and throws an error pop-up message.!

Could you please help me out with the same?

Waiting for your reply..

Thanks and Regards.

Error screenshot is attached.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And here's the console log pasted :

WARN  KNIMEApplication$3              Potential deadlock in SWT Display thread detected. Full thread dump will follow as debug output.
ERROR ChromeWizardNodeView            Could not initialize Chrome driver. Could not start a new session. Possible causes are invalid address of the remote server or browser start-up failure.
Build info: version: 'unknown', revision: 'unknown', time: 'unknown'
System info: host: 'DS-INA745PFJC', ip: '10.10.65.7', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '1.8.0_152'
Driver info: driver.version: ChromeDriver
ERROR OpenInteractiveWebViewAction            The interactive view for node 'Table View (JavaScript) 0:39' has thrown a 'SeleniumViewException'. That is most likely an implementation error.

Hi,

from the error message it seems that your browser instance can not be created. You have selected to display the views with Chrome, which seems to fail. This could have a couple of reasons. If you are on Windows and using the latest KNIME 3.5 release we include a Chromium browser, which should work out of the box. However, if you changed the browser settings in Preferences -> KNIME -> JavaScript Views, make sure that you either have Chrome installed at the default location for your operating system, or specify the path in the panel there. You can also choose to use the internal SWT browser for display. If you are using a Mac or Linux, this will be no problem. On Windows this will unfortunately lead to some views not displaying correctly, however the Table View should not be one of those, although it will behave considerably slower than with a Chrome browser.

I hope this helps,

let me know if you need any further help.

Christian

Loading javascript in webview

webView.getSettings().setDomStorageEnabled(true);