Javascript view for Table and tile view fluctuates.

Javascript view for table and tile view fluctuates and bounces a lot making it tough to see some options which are on the extreme right side, could anyone suggest some setting to eradicate this issue and keep the frames stable.

Hi @sathya_159

In my machine there is a horizontal scrollbar if the table exceeds the width of the window displaying it.

Which version of the KINME Analytics platform are you using and on what OS?

Best,
Temesgen

Hi @temesgen-dadi I’m having Knime 4.4 and Os is windows 10.

Can you try changing the browser used for the JavaScript views to internal SWT browser or bundled chromium?
You can change the browser by going to the menu item File → Preferences. On pop-up window, there is tree explorer located on the left. There navigate to KNIME → JavaScript views and change the browser to the internal SWT Browser as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best,
Temesgen

1 Like

Thanks @temesgen-dadi well noted on this!

1 Like

@sathya_159 Does the view work properly for you now?

Just checking :slight_smile:

@temesgen-dadi
the above measure works,
however when I had to use String widget in JavaScript, then I would need to change java script view settings to Chromium embedded Framework(CEF) else string widget doesn’t function, so when I change the setting to CEF, then again the same problems pop up again, for rest all cases your solutions fits just perfect! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.