Joiner not working?

Hi all, I am trying to create time series with regular time step. To begin with I have irregular step time series. I used “Create Date&Time range” node and wanted to join it with existing table, and as a result I got question marks. Here is a table with irregular time step

Here is a “Create Date&Time range” result

Here are joiner settings

and here is a result

Does anyone have any idea why?

Just noticed I get this warnings

WARN Joiner 3:30 The join column names [Datum_automatika] do not exist in the target table, which only specifies the column names [ColumnNames, RowIDs, ColumnValues, Concatenate, Concatenate (#1), Concatenate (#1)(Date&Time)]
WARN Joiner 3:30 The join column names [Concatenate (#1)(Date&Time)] do not exist in the target table, which only specifies the column names [Datum_automatika]

Is it saying that column names that I am aiming to join need to have the same titles?
When I used the node before, that didn`t have to be the case.

I played with some settings and I got it working. Not sure what happened. I restarted computer in the middle so maybe that fixed it. Sorry for the inconviniance.

Glad you were able to get it working. If you do end up figuring out the problem, or get stuck on it again, please report back!